Monday, January 17, 2011

Follow the Leader

Follow The Leader is a sculpture in downtown Summerville.  Spot the figure that's slightly out of place!  Gary and I went to Azalea Park this weekend and took a walk.  It was nice to be able to go outside without freezing to death.  It was quite bearable - slightly chilly in the shade but not too bad at all. 
I've been rather stressed out lately.  Different things, different issues, different areas of my life.  What I realise is that it's taking up much more energy and focus than I'd like.  Best work on that I think.  Either way, Gary is teaching me to focus on us and let other people focus on themselves.   

3 comments:

Joanne said...

The Follow The Leader is so cute :)
Big hugs to Lydia from me me please :P

de said...

Adorable pic! Lydia looks so cute up there with those statues!

Hope things are looking up for you!

Sonya said...

Gary sounds a very wise man! xx

suicidepreventionlifeline.org