Sunday, August 30, 2009

On Time!

Wow! A post on the weekend! I'm not sure how I got on the schedule of posting during the week, but I'm back on track. At least for a week. Lydia's grandparents Donnelly were here this weekend and saw her take her first crawling motion. She had recently started rocking on her knees. On Saturday, she took her knees forward in little crawling steps! Now all she needs to do is figure out what to do with those arms. It won't be long and we will be chasing after her around the house! I might get a couple of gates, but not sure I'll really need them just yet so we'll see. The first thing I have to figure out is where to put all of our stuff that is down low on the shelves!!

ANYWAY... here are some comparison pics for your pleasure. The first, you may recall, is from when Lydia was 2 1/2 months old. In the second, she is 4 1/2 months old, and the last one is the most recent- she is 9 1/2 months old. This coming week Lydia turns 10 months old. Wow!! Time really does fly.



No comments:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org