Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Punk Rocking 2009!

Well, it looks like Lydia's got her own style. She's got the hairstyle and the headbanging going on. She's quite the punk rock chick! She can already scream and warble with the best of them. Lydia's hits include, 'waaaah' and 'waah waaah'. Oh and, 'uhhhhh'. Her favourite drink is milk. And she doesn't care if the nappy's on or not; she'll pee and poo whenever and wherever the hell she wants, thank you very much. And she's not going to clean it up either - why would she when she's got minions that wipe her bum for her!?
She's also got the, 'Kiss my ...' look down too. Also translated as, 'Whatever. I don't care. You're really not going to think I'm that cute in 16 years. Happy freaking New Year.' Sigh. She's just too cool for us.

Here's Lydia's Chinese name, May - Yuk, in Chinese calligraphy. My Mum's oldest younger brother (Got that? Anyhoozle he's Lydia's great-uncle) is just a great artist. Gary really wanted him to write her name in calligraphy, and so my Uncle sent this over from Hong Kong. Beautiful, huh?

2 comments:

I.S. Differ said...

Lydia is beautiful! She's got to be the cutest baby I've ever seen! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower :-)

I.S. Differ
www.actionisnecessary.blogspot.com

tinkerdixiebell said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..Lydia has that same look that you get when we keep asking you if the weekend shifts are all filled.
She is betting prettier all the time. Yeah...you got a girl. It won't take 16 years. Sarah will be 9 in a couple of weeks and she is already doing the attitude thing!
Miss you bunches
Cathy

suicidepreventionlifeline.org